So you’ve got your food sorted, but have you thought about the extra stuff that you’ll need if your kids are home from school for a long time?
With schools possibly closing in Australia this week, I’ve started to think about what I’m going to need to keep my kids entertained for weeks (oh please don’t say months) at home.
Have a check of the list below, and stock up on anything you might be missing.
- Paper – both scrap and printing paper
- Spare printer ink – I don’t know about you, but I go through a lot of printer ink
- Pencils, textas and crayons
- Scissors and glue
- Writing pens and pencils
- Activity and colouring books
- Paint and brushes (if you dare go for painting)
- String (it’s amazing how many kids activities need string)
- Paddlepop sticks
- Craft Glue
- Board games
- Reading books
- Large boxes (great for building cubbies, rockets, cars if you have younger kids)
- Veggie garden supplies (there’s no time like a lock down to have fun learning how to grow your own food)
- Skipping rope
- Bubble Mix
- Playdough (if you have younger kids)
Please comment below if you think of something I’ve missed! Make sure you share this list with family and friends who have kids too.